YWCA Operations During COVID-19
In an effort to keep our residents, community and staff safe, we have made the following adjustments:
- We have implemented a staggered staff schedule to encourage social distancing, including work-from-home days. We are still available by phone and email.
- Building hours at the W. Rayen site have been changed to 10 AM to 2 PM for appointments only. No walk-ins please. You may call 330-746-6361 or email us at our general email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Discovery Place Early Learning Center is closed at this time.
- Rentals at the W. Rayen site have been discontinued at this time.
- The Warren site is closed to the public.
- Upcoming Events have been cancelled through March. If you have registered for either of our March events, your registration will be transferred to the new dates. Check the event pages for more information or call 330-746-6361 x 112 with questions.
- Please do not drop off Women Artists entries in person. Mail entries to YWCA Mahoning Valley, 25 W. Rayen Ave., Youngstown, OH 44503. You may also complete entry forms on the website.